ABOUT US

0
Years Of Experience
7500 +
Units
Replumbed
1000 +
Hydronic Heating Systems throughout Colorado & Utah
0 Million
FEET OF PIPE
REPLACED IN
COLORADO & Utah

Since 1992, Replumb Specialties Inc. has been the leader in home repiping and hydronic heating replacement in Colorado and Utah. We specialize in Polybutylene, Kitec, Entran II, Galvanized, CPVC, and Frozen Potable and Hydronic Heating System replumbs and repipes. Our turnkey repipe process includes residential replumbs, apartment replumbs, multi-family replumbs, hydronic heating replumbs, and HOA reblumb services. RSI is the original pipe replacement full-service contractor for the Polybutylene Class Action Settlement (Cox V Shell) which closed in 2009. We developed and perfected the ‘containment process’ copied by most replumb contractors today. Our technicians hold supervisor certificates for any necessary asbestos related portion of your replumb process.

We do NOT use subcontractors or engage in new construction. We stay in our lane and keep all work in house by our long term employees. We do NOT engage in radio and TV spots to generate leads and promote ‘hard sell tactics’. Our work is our best promoter, our Google reviews and overall customer satisfaction with our final product is proof. Word of mouth accounts for 70% of our business, this website accounts for the other 30%. Currently 14 of our 18 Company members work alongside a coworker they are related to. The other 4 are our adopted ‘family members’.

Please feel free to contact us with questions or referral requests!

TOUCHING ON OUR TRADE SECRETS

The crew that creates the drywall penetration necessary for pipe replacement, is the same crew that is responsible for returning that penetration to like new condition. Our licensed team members take pride in our quality of service from the first step and have a large stake in the company success.